위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전.
- O. Land of the Free by the Carib Sea,
- Our manhood we pledge to thy liberty!
- No tyrants here linger,
- despots must flee This tranquil
- haven of democracy The blood of our sires
- which hallows the sod, Brought freedom from slavery oppression's rod,
- By the might of truth and the grace of God,
- No longer shall we be hewers of wood.
- Arise! ye sons of the Baymen's clan,
- Put on your armour, clear the land!
- Drive back the tyrants,
- let despots flee - Land of the Free
- by the Carib Sea!
- Nature has blessed thee with
- wealth untold, O'er mountains
- and valleys where prairies roll;
- Our fathers, the Baymen, valiant
- and bold Drove back the invader;
- this heritage hold From proud Rio Hondo to
- old Sarstoon, Through coral isle, over blue
- lagoon; Keep watch with the angels, t
- he stars and moon;
- For freedom comes tomorrow's noon.