앤티가 바부다의 국가
위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전.
듣기에 문제가 있으면 미디어 도움말을 참조하세요.
- Fair Antigua and Barbuda!
- We thy sons and daughters stand
- Strong and firm in
- Peace or danger
- To safe-guard our Native Land
- We commit ourselves to building
- A true nation brave and free;
- Ever striving, ever seeking,
- Dwell in love and unity
- Raise the standard! Raise it boldly!
- Answer now to duty's call
- To the service of thy country,
- Sparing nothing, giving all;
- Gird your loins and join the battle
- 'Gainst fear, hate and poverty,
- Each endeavouring, all achieving,
- Live in peace where man is free.
- God of nations, let Thy blessings
- Fall upon this land of ours;
- Rain and sunshine ever sending,
- Fill her fields with crops and flowers;
- We her children do implore Thee,
- Give us strength, faith, loyalty,
- Never failing, all enduring
- To defend her liberty.