위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전.
- In plenty and in time of need
- When this fair land was young
- Our brave forefathers sowed the seed
- From which our pride was sprung
- A pride that makes no wanton boast
- Of what it has withstood
- That binds our hearts from coast to coast
- The pride of nationhood
- We loyal sons and daughters all
- Do hereby make it known
- These fields and hills beyond recall
- Are now our very own
- We write our names on history's page
- With expectations great
- Strict guardians of our heritage
- Firm craftsmen of our fate
- The Lord has been the people's guide
- For past three hundred years.
- With Him still on the people's side
- We have no doubts or fears.
- Upward and onward we shall go,
- Inspired, exalting, free,
- And greater will our nation grow
- In strength and unity.