비판적 사고(批判的 思考)는 정보를 분석하고 평가하는 정신적 과정이다. 특히 참이라고 주장되는 진술이나 명제가 주 대상이다. 진술의 의미를 파악하고, 제공된 증거와 추론을 검사하고, 사실들에 대해 판정을 내리는 과정을 가진다.
- 비판적 사고의 현장 지침
- Argumentation and Critical Thinking Tutorial by Dr. Jay VerLinden, Humboldt State University -- "Intended to help students in college level critical thinking classes learn some of the basic concepts of the formal logical structure of arguments and informal fallacies."
- The Delphi Report (a.k.a. Critical Thinking: A Statement of Expert Consensus for Purposes of Educational Assessment and Instruction, Executive Summary by Peter A. Facione, Santa Clara University (pdf)
- The Critical Thinking Community Resources for teaching critical thinking, including syllabi; library; sponsors seminars and conferences.
- Critical Thinking Core Concepts from the "Critical Thinking Across the Curriculum" Project, Longview Community College
- "Critical Thinking on the Web" by Tim van Gelder
- Critical Thinking Web Aims to supplement and improve the teaching of critical thinking in universities in Hong Kong by providing online teaching and learning resources on critical thinking.
- "Critical Thinking: What It Is and Why It Counts" by Peter A. Facione (pdf)
- The Church of Critical Thinking
- An Introduction to Critical Thinking by Adam Wiggins
- "Statistical Literacy: Thinking Critically About Statistics" Milo Schield, Augsburg College (pdf)
- Teaching Undergrads Web Evaluation: A Guide for Library Instruction, Association of College and Research Libraries
- Thinking Critically about World Wide Web Resources, UCLA College Library Help Guides
- "Using Critical Thinking To Conduct Effective Searches of Online Resources" by Sarah K. Brem and Andrea J. Boyes
- A General Semantics Perspective on 'Critical Thinking' by Steven Lewis
- What "Critical" Means in "Critical Thinking": Donald Jenner, BMCC/CUNY (pdf)
- A Field Guide to Critical Thinking by James Lett
|이 글은 철학에 관한 토막글입니다. 서로의 지식을 모아 알차게 문서를 완성해 갑시다.|