|Hello; Nice to meet you. I'm a Thai user. You can talk to me in English. And I will learn Korean soon. For friendship between Korea and Thailand :D|
- Nice to meet Idh0854 and Porori again.
- I'm Th wikipedian who write 엽기적인 그녀, 내 여자 친구를 소개합니다, 전지현, 차태현, 화랑 (철권) and 한주리 (게임) in Thai wikipedia --B20180 (토론) 2010년 7월 18일 (일) 21:10 (KST)
Nice to meet you, too![편집]
hello! I am Korean who like Thailand. I wanna know th:พระบาทสมเด็จพระจุลจอมเกล้าเจ้าอยู่หัว (라마 5세), and respect. Because I know what he protect Thailand from enemy, and upgrade. Although I have a few knowledge about him, I will learn it. Thank you very much! --Saehayae (토론) 2010년 8월 3일 (화) 20:40 (KST)
- Yes; He let slaves to be freedom and let slaves into normal people.
- He bring many communication to use in Thailand for example Telephone and train.
- He protect Thailand from Colonial by negotiation.
- Sometime he use lifestyle like Thai people simplicity lifestyle.
- He love all of Thai people and all of Thai people are love him too. :D --B20180 (토론) 2010년 8월 7일 (토) 12:33 (KST)
Ya.....He is really great king! Thank you! Uh, is it really that if somebody touch head thailand people's, he or she is blamed?(oh, is it something to etiquette in Thai?)--Saehayae (토론) 2010년 8월 7일 (토) 17:52 (KST)
- Yes let me explain; Many Thai people especially men (Except children or baby) are don't like have other person touch his or her head because we are think other person who touch head are not think our have honor. (I see... It difference in other country.) :D
- Head is important part of body. (Sacred thing)
- Sacred thing in Thailand : King, Buddha statue, Thai flag, Mongkhon and etc. (I think something are same in many country in Asia). :D
- However many soccer players or many Thai athletes or some people who know international culture let other touch to make sincerely or make apologize in dailylife or international sport games. --B20180 (토론) 2010년 8월 7일 (토) 21:31 (KST)
Maybe, I think the user is like this user. If it true, the user is wicked person. :(
Well, I think atmosphere quietened down of thai wikipedia Because of my back participation in the current incident. And according to my think, the user is criticize by some people about attack toward me in the current incident. Is this true? If true, my feeling will gloomy.;; Thank you. --가람 (논의) 『Carpediem』 2010년 12월 24일 (금) 15:34 (KST)
Umm, the user like to log-in of many user for troll? So then, the user like to my action..?! (Eh..) But I guess, user talk of the user is written criticism as regards me, isn't it? For this is, I think unfortunate(pitiful) for plight have described it. Thank you. --가람 (논의) 『Carpediem』 2010년 12월 24일 (금) 18:26 (KST)
What has Th wikipedia recently done?[편집]
สวัสดี I am concerned about recent account(Ca~(Number)~) in Th wikipedia. The accounts had caused everyone enough trouble recently, isn't it? If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me about the situation? And again, Happy New Year~! :) Thank you. --가람 (논의) 『Carpediem』 2011년 2월 3일 (목) 19:02 (KST)
- Excuse me; What is account(Ca~(Number)~) ? --B20180 (토론) 2011년 2월 3일 (목) 19:19 (KST)
- Don't worry I have revert th:ซาลาเปา by logout before already. He just add menu to do ซาลาเปา only. I think he is difference person who change other user name. And I will write en:Korean New Year in few days :D--B20180 (토론) 2011년 2월 3일 (목) 19:36 (KST)
- Ah, okay. I think that if the conditions are the same, contribution of this user is better than contribution of the name change user.. Because, in any case, it is Vandalism both contribution of this user and contribution of the user. :( And thank you for your answer and your plan. :) --가람 (논의) 『Carpediem』 2011년 2월 4일 (금) 15:30 (KST)
Glad to meet you :) I've come after seeing the barnstar you gave to me. Umm, I recently have a plan to make an article on Korean wiki about Thai musical instruments(e.g. Ranat Ek) and Naresuan the great(Somdetphra Naresuan Maharat).. Could you help me? --Aydın (토론) 2011년 5월 12일 (목) 23:11 (KST)
Sorry. On behalf of the Sock puppetry User of yesterday, I apologize for his behavior. I did not know it untill a minute ago. I think his behaviour was very rude. So, I was dumbfounded by his rude behavior. So sorry. --가람 (논의) 『Carpediem』 2011년 5월 14일 (토) 19:59 (KST)
Do you know the name of Anouvong(Sethathirath V) in Lao script?[편집]
Thank you for making 나레수안 대왕. Unfortunately, a final exam for me is just around the corner;; so I cannot edit articles on wiki for a while.. I will resume it maybe 1 or 2 weeks later. Anyway, do you know the name of Anouvong(Anuwong, Sethathirath V, พระเจ้าไชยเชษฐาธิราชที่ 5) in Lao script - the last king of the kingdom of Vientiane? I've made an article '아누웡' by refering to a book in Korean. However, I cannot find his name in Lao script, but in Thai script.. --Aydın (토론) 2011년 6월 11일 (토) 07:30 (KST)
Hi B20180! Thank you for your vote! But I want to let you know, that this is bureaucrat nomination, not admin. :D Anyway your vote is still valid, so you don't have to change it. --토트 2013년 2월 23일 (토) 01:08 (KST)