위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전.
아카데미 각본상(Academy Award for Writing Original Screenplay)은 아카데미상 종류의 하나로, 잘 된 각본 작품에게 수여된다.
|이 글은 영화에 관한 토막글입니다. 서로의 지식을 모아 알차게 문서를 완성해 갑시다.|
- Instead of the categories "Original Screenplay and "Screenplay", it was combined into one category, called "Screenplay", the award was given to The Treasure of the Sierra Madre adapted from the novel of same name
- In 1949, the category was renamed "Story and Screenplay"
- Upon request of his widow and upon recommendation of the Writers Branch Executive Committee, the Board of Governors voted to restore the name of Nedrick Young to the nomination and award presented to Nathan E. Douglas, which was a pseudonym for Mr. Young during the blacklisting period.
- In 1969, the category was renamed: "Story and Screenplay - based on material not previously published or produced
- In 1976, the category was renamed: "Screenplay written directly for the Screen - Based on factual material or on story material not previously published or produced"
- In 1978, the category was renamed: "Screenplay written directly for the screen"