위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전.
||이 문서는 위키백과의 편집 지침에 맞춰 다듬어야 합니다.
더 좋은 문서가 되도록 . 내용에 대한 의견이 있으시다면 토론 문서에서 나누어 주세요.
||이 문서에는 한국어로 번역되지 않은 내용이 담겨 있습니다. 번역되지 않은 부분은 번역을 마치거나 삭제해 주세요.
This article needs to be translated into Korean. Untranslated parts should be rewritten in Korean or eliminated.
아카데미 각본상(Academy Award for Writing Original Screenplay)은 아카데미상 종류의 하나로, 잘 된 각본 작품에게 수여된다.
- Instead of the categories "Original Screenplay and "Screenplay", it was combined into one category, called "Screenplay", the award was given to The Treasure of the Sierra Madre adapted from the novel of same name
- In 1949, the category was renamed "Story and Screenplay"
- Upon request of his widow and upon recommendation of the Writers Branch Executive Committee, the Board of Governors voted to restore the name of Nedrick Young to the nomination and award presented to Nathan E. Douglas, which was a pseudonym for Mr. Young during the blacklisting period.
- In 1969, the category was renamed: "Story and Screenplay - based on material not previously published or produced
- In 1976, the category was renamed: "Screenplay written directly for the Screen - Based on factual material or on story material not previously published or produced"
- In 1978, the category was renamed: "Screenplay written directly for the screen"