포클랜드 제도의 국가
둘러보기로 가기 검색하러 가기
포클랜드 제도의 국가는 서포클랜드 섬에서 일하던 교사인 크리스토퍼 랜험(Christopher Ranham)이 1930년대에 지은 비공식 국가이다.
- In my heart there’s a call for the isles far away
- Where the wind from the Horn often wanders at play.
- Where the kelp moves and swells to the wind and the tide
- And penguins troop down from the lonely hillside.
- Those isles of the sea are calling to me
- The smell of the camp fire a dear memory.
- Though far I may roam, some day I’ll come home
- To the islands, the Falklands, the isles of the sea.
- There’s a camp house down yonder I’m longing to see,
- Though it’s no gilded palace it’s there I would be.
- Just to be there again I would race o’er the foam,
- For that lone house so far is my own home sweet home.
- Now we’re off to the Falklands, so wild and so free,
- Where there’s tussock and kelp and the red diddle-dee,
- And the wild rugged beauty that thrills more than me
- Is bred in the bones on the isles of the sea.