둘러보기로 가기 검색하러 가기
- Abou-El-Haj, R. A. (1974). “The Narcissism of Mustafa II (1695-1703): A Psychohistorical Study”. 《Studia Islamica》 (40): pp. 115–131.
- Baker, Anthony E (1993). 《The Bosphorus》. Redhouse Press. 146쪽. ISBN 975-413-062-0.
The Valide Sultan was born Evmania Voria, daughter of a Greek priest in a village near Rethymnon on Crete. She was captured by the Turks when they took Rethymnon in 1645.
- Bromley, J. S. (1957). 《The New Cambridge Modern History》. University of California: University Press. 554쪽. ISBN 0-521-22128-5.
the mother of Mustafa II and Ahmed III was a Cretan
- Sardo, Eugenio Lo (1999). 《Tra greci e turchi: fonti diplomatiche italiane sul Settecento ottomano》. Consiglio nazionale delle ricerche. 82쪽. ISBN 88-8080-014-0.
Their mother, a Cretan, lady named Rabia Gulnus, continued to wield influence as the Walide Sultan - mother of the reigning sultan
- Library Information and Research Service (2005). 《The Middle East》. Library Information and Research Service. 91쪽.
She was the daughter of a Cretan (Greek) family and she was the mother of Mustafa II (1664-1703), and Ahmed III (1673-1736).