위키백과:오늘의 그림/2019년 11월/영어
둘러보기로 가기 검색하러 가기
오늘의 그림 데이터 목록
- 1일 = Stone house on the Bolshoi Zayatsky Island, Solovetsky Islands, White Sea, Russia.
- 2일 = Female Pied bushchat (Saxicola caprata bicolor) in Pench National Park, Madhya Pradesh, India
- 3일 = Nara Park, a public park located in the city of Nara, Japan, at the foot of Mount Wakakusa, was established in the late 1800s and is one of the oldest parks in Japan.
- 4일 = The Étang de Thau and former salt evaporation ponds, in the Lido de Thau, a protected area in Sète, France.
- 5일 = A specimen of Andromeda satyr (Cithaerias andromeda).
- 6일 = High altar of the subsidiary church Pesenbach, municipality of Feldkirchen an der Donau, Upper Austria. Anonymous master (called Master SW), dated 1495.
- 7일 = Blue hour shot of the south west facade of the Berliner Philharmonie.
- 8일 = Male white peacock (Pavo cristatus mut. alba), Palmitos Park, Gran Canaria.
- 9일 = General view of the village of Monterde, province of Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain. The most important heritage of Monterde, that has a population of 198 (data from 2016), are the church of the Assumption (on the right) of mudéjar-style and erected in the 15th century and its medieval castle (top left) from the 14th century.
- 10일 = Coffee bins at Schröers Privatrösterei in Dülmen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- 11일 = Gassed by John Singer Sargent.
- 12일 = Ceiling fresco in the nave of Wilhering Abbey Church (Upper Austria) by Bartolomeo Altomonte: Assumption of Mary (1741)
- 13일 = View from below of Dynamic Mobile Steel Sculpture, an abstract sculpture from 1979 by Canadian artist George Norris (1928-2013). The statue is located in a foyer of the Central Branch of the Great Victoria Public Library (between Broughton and Courtney St), Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- 14일 = Loch Lubnaig from the path to Ben Ledi, Scotland
- 15일 = View of a glacier from the top in Chugach State Park, Alaska, United States.
- 16일 = Altar at Holy Cross Church in Dülmen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- 17일 = Wilkin River close to its confluence with Makarora River. Otago, South Island, New Zealand
- 18일 = Kyoto Station is a major railway station and transportation hub in Kyoto, Japan. It has Japan's second-largest station building and is one of the country's largest buildings, incorporating a shopping mall, hotel, movie theater, Isetan department store, and several local government facilities under one 15-story roof. The current station opened in 1997, commemorating Kyoto's 1,200th anniversary. It is 70 meters high and 470 meters from east to west, with a total floor area of 238,000 square meters. Architecturally, it exhibits many characteristics of futurism, with a slightly irregular cubic façade of plate glass over a steel frame. The architect was Hiroshi Hara.
- 19일 = Sunrise over Benmore Range, New Zealand
- 20일 = The uniqueness of transactions in Pasar Terapung is a reflection of the culture of the people of Banjar. Until now the Pasar Terapung Lok Baintan, at Banjar district, is still as the main attraction of South Kalimantan's trade and tourism activities.
- 21일 = Remains of the Romanesque Monastery of San Juan de Duero, Soria, Spain. The temple, that belonged to the Knights Hospitaller, was erected in the 12th century and inhabitated until the 18th century.
- 22일 = A tree in Dead Vlei, Sossusvlei, Namibia
- 23일 = Interior of the parish church Waidhofen an der Ybbs, Lower Austria
- 24일 = Chesterton Windmill in Warwickshire, England - built in 1632
- 25일 = The last Tram (railcar 65) of Münster in the office building “Stadthaus 3”, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
The operation was set on November 25th, 1954.
- 26일 = Indian roller (Coracias benghalensis benghalensis) in Kanha National Park Madhya Pradesh. On 26 November 1949. India became a sovereign democratic republic.
- 27일 = Altar of the church of St Felix, Torralba de Ribota, province of Zaragoza, Spain. The church, of mudéjar and late gothic style was built between 1367 and 1420. The church is a national heritage monument in Spain (known as Bien de Interés Cultural) since 2006.
- 28일 = Squashes Cucurbita maxima (red) and butternut squashes Cucurbita moschata (yellow-orange), ripe fruits. Ukraine, Vinnytsia raion.
- 29일 = The lamentation over the dead Christ by Michael Wolgemut († 30 November 1519). Epitaph for Georg Keyper in St. Lorenz Church Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany.
- 30일 = 80 years ago on this day, the Winter War began when the Soviet Union invaded Finland. The war was fought in temperatures down to −43 °C (−45 °F). In the photograph, Soviet prisoners of war dressed in new clothes near the Arctic Circle at Rovaniemi, Finland, during the war on 6 January 1940.
- 31일 =