둘러보기로 가기 검색하러 가기
|본명||로버트 레이놀즈 밥 존스 Sr.|
|출생||1883년 10월 30일|
|사망||1968년 1월 16일 (84세)|
Greenville, South Carolina
|매장지||Bob Jones University|
- Bob Jones' Sermons
- On Here and Hereafter
- "My Friends" (radio messages based on Jones's chapel sayings)
- Things I Have Learned: Chapel Talks by Bob Jones Sr. (1945)
- Is Segregation Biblical? (1960)
- Johnson, 138; Turner, 12. Jones defended Klan positions in the 1920s, but there is no evidence that he ever became a member: “’I am not a member of the Ku Klux Klan,’ Mr. Jones said, ‘Col. William J. Simmons, imperial wizard of the klan, a former Methodist preacher, is a close personal friend of mine and he approached me to join the klan. He told me it was a patriotic organization and that it had never been a party to lawlessness. I did not join.’” El Paso Times, September 30, 1922, 2.
- R. K. Johnson, Builder of Bridges: The Biography of Dr Bob Jones Sr (Sword of the Lord Publishers, 1969).
- Daniel L. Turner, Standing Without Apology: The History of Bob Jones University (Bob Jones University Press, 1997)]
- Melton Wright, Fortress of Faith: The Story of Bob Jones University (Bob Jones University Press, 1984)