무의식의 흐름 이야기 방식을 쓴 주목할만한 작품의 예:
- "Le Bobcat" Bryan Lewis Saunders and Raymond Dijkstra. Short Story on Cassette (Fragment Factory 2010)
- "The Reasons Why I Dream With Knives" Bryan Lewis Saunders. Nonfiction Book (Stand-Up Tragedy 2010)
- "The Confessor" is a book on tape composed of 24 album chapters on 12 audio cassettes. With each album serving as a chapter, over 24 musicians and experimental sound artists created music for the unconscious epic poem by Bryan Lewis Saunders. "The Confessor" was created from app. 30 nights of somniloquy and dream descriptions. Poem and Book on Tape (Stand-Up Tragedy 2011)
- "Protective Geometry" Ed Pinsent and Bryan Lewis Saunders. Comic Book. (2012)
- "Episode 5: Recent Sleep Works." Glossolalia. , Resonance 104.4 FM, London. 17 May 2010. Radio.