환자보호 및 부담적정보험법
위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전.
|긴 제목||An act entitled The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act|
|두문자어 (구어체)||PPACA, ACA|
|별칭||부담적정보험법 (Affordable Care Act), 의료보험 개혁법(Health Insurance Reform), 오바마케어 (Obamacare)|
|제정 의회||111 미국 의회|
|발효일||2010년 3월 13일
대부분의 주요 조항은 2014년 1월부터 단계적으로 시행. 나머지 조항은 2020년까지 단계적으로 시행
|회기별 법전||124 Stat. 1025 (906 페이지)의 124 Stat. 119|
|2010년 보건의료 및 교육조정법
Comprehensive 1099 Taxpayer Protection and Repayment of Exchange Subsidy Overpayments Act of 2011
|미국 연방 대법원 사건|
|미국 자영업 연맹 대 시벨리우스 부르웰 대 호비 로비|
- 틀:USPL, 124 Stat. 119, codified as amended at scattered sections of the Internal Revenue Code and in 42 U.S.C.
- “Public Law 111–148”. 《111th United States Congress》. Washington, D.C.: United States Government Printing Office. 2010년 3월 23일. 2013년 12월 22일에 확인함.
- Wallace, Gregory (2012년 6월 25일). “'Obamacare': The word that defined the health care debate”. CNN. 2012년 9월 4일에 확인함.
- 틀:USPL, 124 Stat. 1029, codified as amended at scattered sections of the Internal Revenue Code and in 42 U.S.C., 19 U.S.C., and 20 U.S.C.
- Vicini, James; Stempel, Jonathan (2012년 6월 28일). “US top court upholds healthcare law in Obama triumph”. Reuters.
- Barr, Donald A. (2011). 《Introduction to U.S. Health Policy: The Organization, Financing, and Delivery of Health Care in America》. JHU Press. ISBN 9781421402185.
- CCH (2010). 《Law, Explanation and Analysis of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Including Reconciliation Act Impact》. CCH Incorporated. ISBN 9780808022879. 1183pp
- Feldman, Arthur M. (2011). 《Understanding Health Care Reform: Bridging the Gap Between Myth and Reality》. CRC Press. ISBN 9781439879481.
- Jacobs, Lawrence R.; Theda Skocpol (2010). 《Health Care Reform and American Politics》. Oxford U.P. ISBN 9780199781423.
- John E. McDonough (2011년 8월 2일). 《Inside National Health Reform》. University of California Press. ISBN 9780520270190.
- Preliminary CBO documents
- Patient Protection And Affordable Care Act, Incorporating The Manager's Amendment − December 19, 2009
- Effects Of The Patient Protection And Affordable Care Act On The Federal Budget And The Balance In The Hospital Insurance Trust Fund (December 23, 2009)
- Estimated Effect Of The Patient Protection And Affordable Care Act (Incorporating The Manager's Amendment) On The Hospital Insurance Trust Fund (December 23, 2009)
- Base Analysis – H.R. 3590, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, − November 18, 2009.
↑ (The Additional and/or Related CBO reporting that follows can be accessed from the above link)
- Estimated Distribution Of Individual Mandate Penalties (November 20, 2009)
- Estimated Effects On Medicare Advantage Enrollment And Benefits Not Covered By Medicare (November 21, 2009)
- Estimated Effects On The Status Of The Hospital Insurance Trust Fund (November 21, 2009)
- Estimated Average Premiums Under Current Law (December 5, 2009)
- Additional Information About Employment-Based Coverage (December 7, 2009)
- Budgetary Treatment Of Proposals To Regulate Medical Loss Ratios (December 13, 2009)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Estimates of the impact of P.L. 111-148
- Estimated Financial Effects of the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act," as Amended. April 22, 2010.
- Estimated Effects of the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act," as Amended, on the Year of Exhaustion for the Part A Trust Fund, Part B Premiums, and Part A and Part B Coinsurance Amounts. April 22, 2010.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Estimates of the impact of H.R. 3590
- Estimated Financial Effects of the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2009," as Proposed by the Senate Majority Leader on November 18, 2009. December 10, 2009.
- Estimated Effects of the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act" on the Year of Exhaustion for the Part A Trust Fund, Part B Premiums, and Part A and Part B Coinsurance Amounts. December 10, 2009.
- Senate Finance Committee Meetings
- Senate Finance Committee Hearings for the 111th Congress recorded by C-SPAN; also available from Finance.Senate.Gov (accessed April 1, 2012).
- 온라인 또는 다운로드를 통해 볼 수 있는 법안 사본
- PDF of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act ("PPACA"; Public Law 111–148) after consolidating the amendments made by Title X of PPACA itself and by the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 ("HCERA"; Public Law 111–152) into one revision.
- Plain Text or PDF formats of H. R. 3590 (Public Law 111-148), as engrossed or passed by the Senate and printed via FDsys.
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, full text, summary, background, provisions and more, via Democratic Policy Committee (Senate.gov)
- Summary of H.R. 3590 (March 23, 2010) via THOMAS.
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (2010; 111th Congress H.R. 3590) entry at GovTrack
- The law as published by the U.S. Government Printing Office
- 기타 바깥 연결 고리
- Video: Obama signs Healthcare Bill
- Supreme Court Ruling on the ACA-June 28, 2012
- Remarks by the President on Supreme Court Ruling on the Affordable Care Act-June 28, 2012
- HealthCare.gov – Department of Health and Human Services website on the law
- (영어) Affordable Care Act - 뉴욕 타임스
- (영어) Health Reform - 월스트리트 저널
- Basics: Health care reform issues as provided by Emily Smith from CNN June 25, 2012
- Legislative Actions to Repeal, Defund, or Delay the Affordable Care Act Congressional Research Service
- Timeline of the health care law as provided by CNN June 17, 2012
- Kaiser Family Foundation: Health Reform Subsidy Calculator – Premium Assistance for Coverage in Exchanges/Gateways
- Three Days of Argument: Obamacare On Trial Audiobook – Complete coverage of the arguments to the Supreme Court regarding Obamacare
- Obamacare coverage by CBSnews
- Supreme Court ruling caps a century of American debate over how to get medical care for all An Associated Press timeline published in various national newspapers on June 28, 2012, briefly listing key events in a century of debate over what role the government should play in helping people in the United States afford medical care.
- HealthReformGPS.org – Tracking and explanation of the law – as it is implemented – by analysts at the Hirsh Health Law and Policy program of the George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services.
- "Lines Crossed: Separation of Church and State. Has the Obama Administration Trampled on Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Conscience?" Hearing before the Congressional Committee on Oversight and Government Reform February 16, 2012