둘러보기로 가기 검색하러 가기
언커링(uncurrying)은 커링의 듀얼 트랜스포메이션이다.
- Strachey, Christopher (2000). “Fundamental Concepts in Programming Languages”. 《Higher-Order and Symbolic Computation》 13: 11–49. doi:10.1023/A:1010000313106.
There is a device originated by Schönfinkel, for reducing operators with several operands to the successive application of single operand operators.(Reprinted lecture notes from 1967.)
- Reynolds, John C. (1998). “Definitional Interpreters for Higher-Order Programming Languages”. 《Higher-Order and Symbolic Computation》 11 (4): 374. doi:10.1023/A:1010027404223.
In the last line we have used a trick called Currying (after the logician H. Curry) to solve the problem of introducing a binary operation into a language where all functions must accept a single argument. (The referee comments that although “Currying” is tastier, “Schönfinkeling” might be more accurate.)
- Kenneth Slonneger and Barry L. Kurtz. Formal Syntax and Semantics of Programming Languages. p. 144.
- Henk Barendregt, Erik Barendsen, "Introduction to Lambda Calculus", March 2000, page 8.
- Curry, Haskell; Feys, Robert (1958). 《Combinatory logic》 I 2판. Amsterdam, Netherlands: North-Holland Publishing Company.