제임스 M. 로빈슨
둘러보기로 가기 검색하러 가기
- The Problem of History in Mark. Studies in Biblical Theology. London: SCM, 1957.
- A New Quest of the Historical Jesus. Studies in Biblical Theology. London: SCM, 1959.
- 'Preaching'. Hastings' Dictionary of the Bible. Edited by Frederick C. Grant and H. H. Rowley. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1963.
- With Helmut Koester. Trajectories Through Early Christianity. Philadelphia: Fortress, 1971. Reprinted, Eugene, OR: Wipf & Stock, 2006.
- Editor, The Future of Our Religious Past: Essays in Honor of Rudolf Bultmann. New York: Harper & Row, 1971.
- General Editor, The Nag Hammadi Library in English. Leiden: Brill, 1977; 4th ed. 1996.
- With Stephen J. Patterson. The Fifth Gospel: The Gospel of Thomas Comes of Age. Harrisburg, PA: Trinity, 1998.
- Co-editor with Paul Hoffmann and John S. Kloppenborg, The Critical Edition of Q. Hermeneia Supplements. Minneapolis: Fortress, 2000.
- Editor, The Sayings Gospel Q in Greek and English. Minneapolis: Fortress, 2002.
- The Gospel of Jesus: In Search of the Original Good News. San Francisco: HarperSanFrancisco, 2005.
- The Sayings Gospel Q: Collected Essays. Edited by Christoph Heil and Joseph Verheyden. Leuven: Peeters, 2005.
- The Secrets of Judas: The Story of the Misunderstood Disciple and His Lost Gospel. New York: HarperSanFrancisco, 2006.
- Jesus according to the Earliest Witness. Minneapolis: Fortress, 2007.
- Language, Hermeneutic, and History: Theology after Barth and Bultmann. Eugene, OR: Cascade Books, 2008.
- The Story of the Bodmer Papyri: From the First Monastery’s Library in Upper Egypt to Geneva and Dublin. Eugene, OR: Cascade Books, 2010.
- The Manichaean Codices of Medinet Madi. Eugene, OR: Cascade Books, 2013.
- The Nag Hammadi Story, Leiden, 2014.
Additional biographical source: James M. Robinson. "Theological Autobiography." pp. 117–150 in The Craft of Religious Studies, edited by Jon R. Stone. New York: St. Martin's Press, 1998.