- Jodidio, Philip (2005). 《Architecture: Art》. New York: Prestel Verlag. 138쪽. ISBN 3-7913-3279-1.
- Jewish Daily Forward: "Architect Richard Meier’s Jewish Inspirations" By Benjamin Ivry Archived 2015년 7월 22일 - 웨이백 머신 October 2, 2009
- Architectural Digest: "Q+A: ARCHITECT RICHARD MEIER" Interview by Henry Urbach - May 2013
- Jewish Currents: "A Golden Age of Jewish Architects" by Abbott Gorin[깨진 링크] Spring 2015
- Pranay Gupte (November 17, 2005), Lunch at The Four Seasons with: Richard Meier en:New York Sun.
- Tempest, Rone. "America's Designs on Europe Top quality U.S. architectural firms, feeling the pinch at home, are finding work in Europe-and are snapping up some of the most sought-after projects.", 로스앤젤레스 타임스, August 25, 1992. Accessed September 19, 2008. "When the Canal Plus building was under construction, Meier said he had 17 American staffers on the ground supervising the work. But the lopsided European proportion of his recent workload has concerned the silver-haired, Newark, N.J.-born architect."
- Hilarie M. Sheets (January 24, 2014), Architect Goes Home, to Recall and to Work 뉴욕 타임스.
- Tom Grotta (ed.): The Grotta Home by Richard Meier. A Marriage of Architecture and Craft. arnoldsche Art Publishers 2019, ISBN 978-3-89790-568-9.
- Frampton, Kenneth, Rykwert, Joseph: Richard Meier, Architect, Rizzoli, 1998
- Frampton, Kenneth: Richard Meier, Phaidon, 2012
위키미디어 공용에관련 미디어 분류가 있습니다.
- 리처드 마이어 - 공식 웹사이트
- Richard Meier in the National Gallery of Australia's Kenneth Tyler collection
- Official "Meier Tower" website
- Ara Pacis Museum, Rome
- Burda Museum website
- Rachofsky House website
- An appreciation of the Hague City Hall
- Collages by Richard Meier
- Over 100 photographs of the Richard Meier designed Rachofsky House which received AIA honor award in 2002
- Official "Bodrum Houses" website
- "The Surf Club" website
- Richard Meier video at Web of Stories
- - 유튜브
- - 유튜브
- Richard Meier Architecture on Google Maps