도미니카 연방의 국가
위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전.
(도미니카의 국가에서 넘어옴)
- Isle of beauty, isle of splendour,
- Isle to all so sweet and fair,
- All must surely gaze in wonder
- At thy gifts so rich and rare.
- Rivers, valleys, hills and mountains,
- All these gifts we do extol.
- Healthy land, so like all fountains,
- Giving cheer that warms the soul.
- Dominica, God hath blest thee
- With a clime benign and bright,
- Pastures green and flowers of beauty
- Filling all with pure delight,
- And a people strong and healthy,
- Full of godly, rev'rent fear.
- May we ever seek to praise Thee
- For these gifts so rich and rare.
- Come ye forward, sons and daughters
- Of this gem beyond compare.
- Strive for honour, sons and daughters,
- Do the right, be firm, be fair.
- Toil with hearts and hands and voices.
- We must prosper! Sound the call,
- In which ev'ryone rejoices,
- "All for Each and Each for All."