포르투갈의 대통령 목록
위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전.
||이 문서는 위키백과의 편집 지침에 맞춰 다듬어야 합니다.
더 좋은 문서가 되도록 . 내용에 대한 의견이 있으시다면 토론 문서에서 나누어 주세요.
|공화국 임시 정부 (1910년 – 1911년)|
|-||-||80px||테오필루 브라가||October 5, 1910||August 24, 1911||Republican|
|1||1||마누엘 드 아히아가||August 24, 1911||May 26, 1915[R]||Republican
|1||2||80px||테오필루 브라가 ||May 29, 1915||August 5, 1915||Democratic|
|2||3||베르나르디누 마샤두||August 6, 1915||December 5, 1917[C]||Democratic|
|2||4||시도니우 파이스||April 28, 1918||December 14, 1918[A]||National Republican
|2||5||주앙 두 칸투 이 카스트루||December 14, 1918||October 5, 1919||National Republican
|3||6||안토니우 조제 드 알메이다||October 5, 1919||October 5, 1923||Evolutionist Republican
later Liberal Republican
|4||7||80px||마누엘 테이셰이라 고메스||October 6, 1923||December 11, 1925[R]||Democratic|
|4||8||베르나르디누 마샤두||December 11, 1925||May 31, 1926[C]||Democratic|
|Ditadura Nacional (National Dictatorship) (1926–1932)|
|-||9||80px||조제 멘드스 카베사다스||May 31, 1926||June 19, 1926[C]||Military officer|
|-||10||마누엘 드 올리베이라 고메스 다 코스타||June 19, 1926||July 9, 1926[C]||Military officer|
|-||11||안토니우 오스카르 드 프라고주 카르모나||July 9, 1926||April 15, 1928||Military officer|
|이스타두 노부 (신 국가 체제) (1932–1974)|
|1||11||안토니우 오스카르 드 프라고주 카르모나||April 15, 1928||April 26, 1935||Military officer
since 1932, National Union
|2||April 26, 1935||April 15, 1942|
|3||April 15, 1942||April 20, 1949|
|4||April 20, 1949||April 18, 1951[D]|
|4||-||안토니우 드 올리베이라 살라자르||April 18, 1951||July 21, 1951||National Union|
|5||12||프란시스쿠 크라베이루 로페스||July 21, 1951||August 9, 1958||National Union|
|6||13||아메리쿠 드 데우스 호드리게스 토마스||August 9, 1958||August 9, 1965||National Union
since 1968 Popular National Action
|7||August 9, 1965||August 9, 1972|
|8||August 9, 1972||April 25, 1974[C]|
|제3공화국 (1974년 - 현재)|
|-||14||안토니우 드 스피놀라||April 25, 1974||September 30, 1974[R]||Military officer|
|-||15||80px||프란시스쿠 다 코스타 고메스||September 30, 1974||July 13, 1976||Military officer|
|1||16||안토니우 하말류 이아느스||July 14, 1976||March 9, 1981||Military officer|
|2||March 9, 1981||March 9, 1986||Military officer
later Democratic Renovator
|3||17||마리우 소아르스||March 9, 1986||March 9, 1991||Socialist|
|4||1991년 3월 9일||1996년 3월 9일|
|5||18||조르즈 삼파이우||March 9, 1996||March 9, 2001||Socialist|
|6||2001년 3월 9일||2006년 3월 9일|
|7||19||아니발 카바쿠 실바||2006년 3월 9일||2011년 3월 9일||Social Democratic|
|8||2011년 3월 9일|
- Left office early:
- [A] Assassinated.
- [D] Died in office of natural causes.
- [R] Resigned.
- [C] Forced to resign due to a coup d'état'.
- Teófilo Braga served as President of the Provisional Government, the de facto head of government and head of state, from the republican revolution of 1910 to the election of Manuel de Arriaga, the 1st President of Portugal.
- Teófilo Braga's biography in the official page of the Presidency of the Portuguese Republic. February 17, 2008에 확인.
- After doing a coup d'état, Sidónio Pais became President of the Revolutionary Junta and later Prime Minister (President of the Ministry). He abolished the post of President of the Republic, assuming himself as the head of state as Prime Minister. He was assassinated in 1918.
- Canto e Castro was head of the Council of Ministers that served as the head of state of Portugal after the assassination of Sidónio Pais in 1918, from December 14 to December 16. He then became interim president until the election of António José de Almeida.
- Mendes Cabeçadas, Gomes da Costa and Óscar Carmona were the heads of the revolutionary provisional governments during the year of 1926. Although not called Presidents, they were de facto heads of state.
- Óscar Carmona served initially as head of the revolutionary government after a counter-coup deposed Gomes da Costa. He was de facto head of state between July 9 and November 16, 1926. However he officially took office as President of the Republic on November 16, 1926. Six years later, in 1932, the Estado Novo was proclaimed and the National Union, the only legal party, was formed by António de Oliveira Salazar. Carmona joined the party and was the party's candidate for every presidential election (that were considered fraudulent) until 1951, when he died.
- António de Oliveira Salazar, the dictatorial President of the Council of Ministers (Prime Minister) occupied the post of president interim between the death of Óscar Carmona and the election of Francisco Craveiro Lopes.
- Between the Carnation Revolution on April 25, 1974 and May 15 of the same year, António de Spínola was the head of the National Salvation Junta, being the de facto head of state and government. After May 15 Adelino da Palma Carlos became the Prime Minister, and Spínola continued as de jure head of state as President of the Republic.
|이 글은 포르투갈에 관한 토막글입니다. 서로의 지식을 모아 알차게 문서를 완성해 갑시다.|