위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전.
- A Critical Review of Barrington Moore’s Social Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy. Politics and Society, 4(1), pp. 1-34
- 프랑스, 러시아, 중국의 비교 분석 《국가와 사회혁명》 States and Social Revolutions: A Comparative Analysis of France, Russia, and China, Cambridge University Press (New York), 1979.
- Protecting Soldiers and Mothers: The Political Origins of Social Policy in the United States, Belknap Press of Harvard University Press (Cambridge), 1992.
- Social Revolutions in the Modern World, Cambridge University Press (New York), 1994.
- State and Party in America's New Deal (with Kenneth Finegold), University of Wisconsin Press (Madison), 1995.
- Social Policy in the United States: Future Possibilities in Historical Perspective, Princeton University Press (Princeton), 1995.
- Boomerang: Clinton's Health Security Effort and the Turn Against Government in U.S. Politics, Norton (New York), 1996, new edition with new afterword published as Boomerang: Health Care Reform and the Turn against Government, 1997.
- The Missing Middle: Working Families and the Future of American Social Policy, Norton, 2000.
- 《민주주의의 쇠퇴》 Diminished Democracy: From Membership to Management in American Civic Life, University of Oklahoma Press, 2003.
- What a Mighty Power We Can Be: African American Fraternal Groups and the Struggle for Racial Equality, (with Ariane Liazos & Marshall Ganz) Princeton University Press, 2006.
- Marxist Inquiries: Studies of Labor, Class, and States (with Michael Burawoy), University of Chicago Press (Chicago, IL), 1982.
- 《역사사회학의 방법과 전망》 Vision and Method in Historical Sociology, Cambridge University Press, 1984.
- Bringing the State Back In (with Peter B. Evans and Dietrich Rueschemeyer), Cambridge University Press, 1985.
- The Politics of Social Policy in the United States (with Margaret Weir and Ann Shola Orloff), Princeton University Press, 1988.
- American Society and Politics: Institutional, Historical, and Theoretical Perspectives (with John L. Campbell), McGraw-Hill (New York), 1995.
- States, Social Knowledge, and the Origins of Modern Social Policies (with Dietrich Rueschemeyer), Princeton University Press, 1996.
- The New Majority: Toward a Popular Progressive Politics (with Stan Greenberg), Yale University Press (New Haven, CT), 1997.
- Democracy, Revolution, and History (with George Ross, Tony Smith, and Judith Eisenberg Vichniac), Cornell University Press (Ithaca, NY), 1998.
- Civic Engagement in American Democracy (with Morris P. Fiorina), Brookings Institute Press (Washington, DC)/Russell Sage Foundation (New York City), 1999.
- Contemporary Authors Online, Gale, 2005. Reproduced in Biography Resource Center. Farmington Hills, Mich.: Thomson Gale. 2005. 
- The Crimson. "Denied Tenure" 6/5/2005
|위키미디어 공용에 관련 미디어 분류가 있습니다.|