바티칸 시국의 소유지
||이 문서에는 한국어로 번역되지 않은 내용이 담겨 있습니다. 번역되지 않은 부분은 번역을 마치거나 삭제해 주세요.
This article needs to be translated into Korean. Untranslated parts should be rewritten in Korean or eliminated.
로마 내 바티칸 시국 외부에 있는 영토[편집]
- Archbasilica of St. John Lateran (Arcibasilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)
- Basilica of St. Mary Major (Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore)
- Basilica of St. Paul outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo fuori le Mura) (the complex includes also the Benedictine monastery, the Pontifical Oratory of San Paolo and the Pontifical Beda College).
- Lateran Palace, University and adjoining buildings,
- Palace of St Callixtus (Palazzo San Callisto) - home of the Pontifical Council Cor Unum.
- Certain Buildings on the Gianicolo Hill, namely the Pontifical Urbaniana University, the Pontifical North American College, and the Bambino Gesù Hospital.
- Palazzo della Cancelleria between the Corso Vittorio Emanuele and Campo de' Fiori.
- Palazzo di Propaganda Fide (the Palace of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples) in the Piazza di Spagna.
- Palace of the Holy Office - home of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith in the Piazza del Sant'Uffizio and adjacent to the Basilica of St. Peter.
- Palace of the Congregation for the Oriental Churches (formerly Palace of the Convertendi in Piazza Scossacavalli), in Via della Conciliazione (rione of Borgo)
- Palace of the Vicariato (also called Palazzo Mattei Mascerotti) in Via della Pigna off the Corso Vittorio Emanuele near the Piazza del Gesù
- Pontifical Minor Roman Seminary
- Campo Santo Teutonico
- The larger part of Paul VI Audience Hall (the rostrum with the papal throne, however, is part of Vatican territory)
- Area of Santa Maria di Galeria, where the antennae of Vatican Radio are located. The area was ceded by Italy to the Holy See in an agreement in 1951.
- Palace of the Holy Apostles attached to the Basilica dei Santi Apostoli.
- Palace attached to the Church of San Carlo ai Catinari
- Collegio Bellarmino in Via del Seminario near the Church of Sant'Ignazio.
- Archaeological Institute, Pontifical Oriental Institute, Lombard College & the Russian College on Piazza Santa Maria Maggiore.
- The two Palaces of Sant'Apollinare between the Piazza Sant'Apollinare & Via della Serola.
- The House of Retreat for the Clergy of Saints John & Paul, including the Nympheum of Nero, on the Caelian Hill.
Former extraterritorial property[편집]
- Palazzo della Datarìa near the Quirinal Palace (not a property of the Holy See anymore; exchanged for Palazzo Pio)
- Papal Palace of Castel Gandolfo, the Gardens of the Villa Cybo, Villa Barberini plus adjacent gardens, the summer estate of the Pontificio Collegio Urbano di Propaganda Fide and the papal farm between the towns of Castel Gandolfo and Albano Laziale (around 틀:단위 변환/LinAoffDorSoff).
- The Basilica of the Holy House (Santa Casa) at Loreto, Province of Ancona.
- The Basilica of St Francis at Assisi, Province of Perugia.
- The Basilica of St Anthony at Padua, Province of Padua.
The Fundamental Accord, signed in 1993, grants property rights and tax exemptions to the Holy See over various Christian holy sites in Israel, but the agreement was never finalized because of diplomatic problems between the Vatican and Israeli governments.
- 라테란 조약의 13, 14, 15, 16번 항목을 참고할 것.
- “CIA - 월드 팩트북 -- 교황청 (바티칸 시국) (The World Factbook -- Holy See (Vatican City))”. CIA. 2006년 12월 19일. 2007년 1월 3일에 확인함.
- “Zone extraterritoriali vaticani” (Italian). Holy See Website. 2001-04-03. 2013-01-06에 확인함.
- “Zone exterritoriali vaticani”. Website of the Holy See. 2009-12-08에 확인함.