위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전.
- "To Paris, U.S. Looks Like a 'Hyperpower'", The International Herald Tribune, February 5, 1999, retrieved August 20, 2006
- "Lonely Superpower or Unapologetic Hyperpower? Analyzing American Power in the Post-Cold War Era", "Paper for presentation at the biennial meetings of the South African Political Studies Association Saldanha, Western Cape 29 June-2 July 1999", retrieved February 28, 2007
- Ferguson, Niall, "Hegemony or Empire?", Foreign Affairs, Council on Foreign Relations, Inc., September/October 2003. Retrieved on 2006-09-15.
- Last, Jonathan, "Rule America?", The Weekly Standard, News America Incorporated, October 21, 2005. Retrieved on 2006-09-15.
- Védrine, Hubert. France in an Age of Globalization, Brookings Institution Press, 2001. ISBN 0-8157-0007-5
- To be sure, the United Kingdom had a moment of “hyperpower” in the immediate aftermath of the Napoleonic Wars... (Ferguson 2003)
- At the beginning of the 20th century, the British Empire was an unopposed hyperpower. (Last 2005)
|이 글은 정치에 관한 토막글입니다. 서로의 지식을 모아 알차게 문서를 완성해 갑시다.|